1. Which are the areas, Gazon provide Internet Lease Line service?
Gazon is Pune based ISP. Gazon serve ILL all across Pune, PCMC, all adjoin MIDCs of Pune city, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Sangli district, Kolhapur district.
2. Do Gazon serve for Nashik, Solapur, Latur, Ahemadnagar, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nagpur?
Yes. Case to case basis only
3. What is backhaul of Gazon for ILL?
We use multiple TELCOs at backhaul for redundancy purpose.
4. Whether Gazon is CLASS A OR CLASS B service provider?
Gazon is CLASS B service provider
5. What is difference between CLASS A and CLASS B service provider?
- For Internet Lease Line perspective there is no difference in CLASS A and CLASS B service provider
- CLASS B operate state wide, whereas CLASS A operate PAN India. Gazon work in Maharashtra state
6. Does Gazon provide P2P?
7. What Service Level Agreement (SLA) Gazon provide for Internet leased line?
- In Urban area 99.5% Uptime SLA
- In Rural area 98.5% Uptime SLA
8. Does Gazon support team work by 24X7?
Yes. Call center support is available for 24X7
9. How is Gazon’s Service and Support?
Gazon has 24X7 call center support, NOC support. Prompt responsive field engineers team available in all serving areas. Escalation matrix of 4 levels.
10. What is the time for resolution if link goes down?
Fiber restoration TAT is 4 Hrs
11. Does Gazon provide the managed link?
12. What is your installation time?
- In Urban areas, we deliver in 7 to 10 working days. In special cases, we deliver within 48 to 72 hrs, if required.
- In Rural areas, we deliver within 15 to 30 working days depend on area and fiber laying required.
13. What is your last mile?
We always deliver on last mile fiber connectivity.
14. Do Gazon provide RING?
Yes, We provide last mile connectivity on RING TOPOLOGY for redundancy.
15. Do Gazon provide on RF last mile?
Yes. If required.
16. What network topology Gazon has?
We have our network in Mesh Topology. We have 350 + POP in Pune region. Every POP is connected with minimum 2 fiber path. Some critical POPs are connected on 3 or 4 fiber paths too. This way we manage to maintain all possible redundancy in our core network.
17. If Gazon take backhaul bandwidth from TELCOs then why should we connect with Gazon and not directly to TELCOs?
Gazon offers all those support services which any other Telecom company offers. In addition Gazon has its own fiber network laid to provide last mile connectivity. Gazon is fast in response time compare to all corporate entities. These, entire Gazon offer in much aggressive price point.
18. Since how many years Gazon is in market?
We exist in market since last 10 years with core networking expertise. We serve enterprise customers from last 6 years.
19. Does Gazon provide their own fiber in all over Maharashtra?
Yes. Up to certain extent. Wherever not possible, Gazon engaged with last mile fiber operator, with whom we are long time associated on trustworthy relationship.
20. Do Gazon provide service out of Maharashtra?